Arlington Echo Thanks Connor Cares Foundation

Arlington Echo Thanks Connor Cares Foundation

We were thrilled to hear from our partners over at Arlington Echo Outdoor Education Center and their Drownproofing Program for the 5th graders in Anne Arundel County Public Schools (AACPS)

"It is because of the generosity from the Connor Cares Foundation that we have been able to provide scholarships to students throughout Anne Arundel County Public School so that the less fortunate students can still participate in the Drownproofing Program. We offer each school enrolled in the program two scholarships. This year we have 77 elementary schools participating.

During the 2012-13 school year, you provided scholarship funds for 133 students. As of this week, you have provided another 24 scholarships this school year! We wish to express our sincerest thanks to you and your Foundation. We are blessed to have your continued support."

Thank you to Cathy Bellarin, Teacher Specialist from the "Drownproofing Program" for all that you do!

18 comments (Add your own)

1. asoyamujack wrote:
http://theprettyguineapig.com/amoxicillin/ - Amoxicillin Amoxicillin 500mg Capsules http://theprettyguineapig.com/amoxicillin/

Fri, March 8, 2019 @ 4:58 AM

2. axagahuown wrote:
http://theprettyguineapig.com/amoxicillin/ - Amoxicillin Online Amoxicillin 500mg Capsules http://theprettyguineapig.com/amoxicillin/

Fri, March 8, 2019 @ 5:08 AM

3. topuftset wrote:
http://theprettyguineapig.com/amoxicillin/ - Amoxicillin 500mg Generic Amoxicillin 500 Mg http://theprettyguineapig.com/amoxicillin/

Fri, March 8, 2019 @ 5:57 AM

4. azukosle wrote:
http://theprettyguineapig.com/amoxicillin/ - 18 Amoxicillin http://theprettyguineapig.com/amoxicillin/

Fri, March 8, 2019 @ 6:06 AM

5. wrote:
WOW just what I was searching for. Came here by searching for getrobuxcodes

Sat, May 18, 2019 @ 9:56 AM

6. wrote:
Good post. I learn something new and challenging on websites I stumbleupon every day.
It's always interesting to read through content from other writers and use something from other websites.

Thu, May 30, 2019 @ 5:55 PM

7. wrote:
I seriously love your blog.. Great colors & theme.
Did you build this site yourself? Please reply back as
I'm attempting to create my own site and would love to know where
you got this from or what the theme is called.

Appreciate it!

Sun, June 2, 2019 @ 6:21 AM

8. wrote:
Hi there everyone, it's my first pay a quick visit at this web site, and piece of writing
is actually fruitful designed for me, keep up posting these types of content.

Wed, June 5, 2019 @ 10:18 PM

9. wrote:
Howdy! Quick question that's completely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly?

My site looks weird when viewing from my iphone. I'm trying to find
a template or plugin that might be able to fix this problem.
If you have any recommendations, please share. With thanks!

Thu, June 6, 2019 @ 2:44 AM

10. wrote:
I read this post completely on the topic of the difference of hottest and preceding
technologies, it's remarkable article.

Fri, June 7, 2019 @ 11:28 AM

11. wrote:
Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point.
You obviously know what youre talking about, why waste your
intelligence on just posting videos to your blog when you could be giving us something enlightening to read?

Sun, June 9, 2019 @ 5:12 AM

12. wrote:
Hello mates, how is all, and what you want to say regarding this post,
in my view its in fact awesome for me.

Sun, June 9, 2019 @ 4:25 PM

13. wrote:
I'm really inspired with your writing talents and also with the format for your blog.
Is this a paid subject or did you modify it yourself?
Anyway keep up the excellent high quality writing, it is
uncommon to peer a nice blog like this one these days..

Mon, July 1, 2019 @ 10:05 AM

14. wrote:
An impressive share! I've just forwarded this
onto a coworker who was doing a little research on this.
And he in fact ordered me lunch due to the fact that I stumbled upon it for him...
lol. So let me reword this.... Thanks for the meal!! But yeah,
thanx for spending some time to discuss this issue here on your site.

Tue, July 16, 2019 @ 8:36 AM

15. wrote:
I constantly emailed this webpage post page to all my friends, since if like to read it next
my friends will too.

Wed, July 17, 2019 @ 3:48 PM

16. wrote:
This is a topic which is near to my heart... Best wishes! Exactly where are your contact details though?

pof natalielise

Thu, July 25, 2019 @ 7:31 PM

17. wrote:
If you desire to improve your familiarity just keep visiting this web page and be updated
with the most recent gossip posted here. plenty of fish natalielise

Thu, August 1, 2019 @ 7:11 PM

18. wrote:
If you are going for best contents like myself, only pay a visit this site daily for the reason that
it offers feature contents, thanks

Sun, August 18, 2019 @ 12:34 PM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.